OPTECH CONSULTING market report
Micro and Low Power Laser Materials Processing - Markets for Lasers and Laser Systems
Published: August 2018
Pages: 190 pages
The report covers lasers with an average power of 1kW and below, as well as the laser systems using these lasers.
Years covered: 2017 (base year of market data), 2025 (forecast)
- Low power lasers (less than 1kW of average power; including lasers > 1kW used for semiconductor and flat panel display processing)
- Laser materials processing systems, based on low power lasers, for the applications below
- Bulk solid state lasers, fiber lasers, excimer lasers, CO2 lasers; with breakout by laser specs (cw, long pulse, Q-switched, ultrashort pulsed; average power; other parameters where appropriate) for each laser type
Application areas covered:
- Manufacturing of semiconductors, flat panel displays, solar cells, printed circuit boars, hybrid circuits; with breakout of single applications for each application area
- Marking, coding, desktop marking/engraving/cutting
- Precision cutting, spot and seam welding, drilling, generative / build-up laser processes, plastics welding, soldering, packaging industry applications, cleaning, etc.
Market data provided:
- Global market by value, by units
- Laser system markets by application area and application
- Laser source markets by application area, application, laser type, and laser specs
- End user markets by geography
- Market shares by type of laser
Please e-mail us for further information on the report, price and ordering information.
Please see also Laser Materials Processing - Market Data.